Thursday, August 10, 2006

Put a rock in the way

With all the mess in Sudan, the Gulf area, and everywhere else, with the political rhetoric about the tiniest issues while people around the world starve, and with the flat-out war between Israel and Lebanon, you'd think I'd have lots to say. Well, I don't. Not now. There's there's a limit to how much one can rant about it. All in all, the situation is flat-out depressing. I don't understand what makes people do the things they do. I'd hoped that my Cog-Psych course would help, but it didn't. Everyone is perfectly free to beleive whatever s/he wants, but this is crazy. It makes me so sad that people can't let others be. The world is going downhill so fast that my head spins when I think about it. I wish somebody could put a rock in the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Some people are the type to put a stick in the spokes and watch the world crash... it is crazy.

Cheer up there is ice cream.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home