Saturday, July 15, 2006

Newsflash!

Hey! Something neither political nor depressing! What is this post doing here? Oh right. It's informing you that you can now view the real me, without all the attempts to be serious, on my new blog, Random Insane Bloggage of Doom. Strange name? Wait 'til you see what's in it.

Also. I mentioned this before... I'm going to be in Pennsylvania for three weeks, starting tomorrow, and I'll be studying Cognitive Psychology. So, I might not have much time to update this blog. Sorry, folks! I'll try my best but I can't promise anything. Barbaras both, please check the new blog, I left a message for you.

Adieu, adieu! I'll miss you all!

-Mint Sharpie

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

We miss you Areil!!!
When are you coming back again?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home