Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The first of (hopefully) many

Greetings, all ye who enter here. Welcome to this little blog of mine, which will primarily discuss politics and such but currently will also be used to comment on the World Cup. At the moment, I am supporting Australia and England. Costa Rica and Iran are out of the running... *tear*

Anyway. I shall begin soon. When I can get my thoughts together. Hah! Thoughts... That's funny... But first, in this welcome post, I hereby lay down my own little laws.

1) Any comments left must be coherent, relevant, and spelled properly. Anything reading remotely like "hey i like j00 wanna go too de mal or sumpin" will promptly be deleted and the user placed on my ignore list. The occasional typo will be forgiven.

2) Feel free to leave me comments containing your own opinions, whether you agree with me or not. I always enjoy hearing somebody else's point of view. However, do not swear more than is prudent, use degrading language against any religious, ethnic, sexual, or political group, or take the opportunity to threaten anybody.

3) You may include insults in your comments, as long as they follow rule #2 and have sound reasoning behind them. For example, you may not write "I hate Americans because they're stupid," but feel free to say "My view of America has been damaged because of the government's incompetence as evidenced by the war in Iraq and high gas prices."

4) Remember to vote.

If I come up with anything else later, I'll add it. Thanks for visiting, and come back when I have something provocative to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home